Pulpshopgirl

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I've rediscovered my craftasticness

This has been a productive few days for me. My main project is this double pointed needle case...

I hand stitched it from a few quilt squares I got at Joanns.

The most annoying part was putting on buttons for the top flap that keeps the needles in place. Elastic is fun to knit with but can be a real bitch for sewing.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the results. Now I just need to knit more and have a reason to buy enough double pointed needles to fill my case!

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger hardcori said...

it's beautiful! i want to make one!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger pulpshopgirl said...

It was super easy, although time consuming. I didn't follow a pattern or anything cause the one in 'stitch n bitch' is for big, long regular needles. This case is fun cause double pointed needles are more versitile, so they're the ones I tend to buy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home