Pulpshopgirl

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Eeewww!!!

So the other night I watched 'The House of Wax' (the new one) and tonight I watched 'Hostel' by the same director as 'Cabin Fever'. Let me just say, GROSS! Each movie had it's own special disgustingness, but they both had a scene where someone's digit was clipped off by something that reminded me of the shears we used at the flower shop. Sick! I do have to give props to movies like this though, because maybe they realize that they're not going to scare me, so instead they go for utmost gore factor, and I appreciate that. 'Cabin Fever' is still better than 'Hostel' and the original 'House of Wax' is better than the new one, but at least the new ones are gross...

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger hardcori said...

Did Paris Hilton die a hot melty death?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home