Pulpshopgirl

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'll try not to forget the little people...

So after about a week of training for my summer supervisor position, I've decided that less work + better pay - as much time near greasy food stuffs = awesome! Why is it that people that do less manual labor get more money? Granted I do have to deal with unpleasant manegerial stuff like making big decisions and being more responsible, but hell, I have keys and a weekend parking spot! How cool is that? The only downside thus far is longer hours and no scheduled breaks, but mostly that means that I carry snacks around in my pockets. I could get used to this, which is unfortunate because it's temporary, but the upside to that is that I can take some serious time off after the summer. Hello airstream trip and craft retreat! Nice lights at the end of my tunnel, or carrot at the end of the rope, or something...

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger hardcori said...

I can't wait for road trip vacay! YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home