Pulpshopgirl

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My life is so exciting


When I'm not working or going through buying-a-house stuff, these are two of the most exciting things I've got going right now. My orange socks (or possibly legwarmers, depending on the gauge) and my Bobby Kennedy book. The socks are fun but intimidating still; we'll see how they work out. The Bobby Kennedy book is fascinating. The author is pretty straightforward about a lot of things (the mob ties, McCarthy connections, plots to assasinate Castro) but he doesn't think that the Kennedys had anything to do with Marylin's death. I still think they had Sam Giancanna kill her because she knew too much and was becoming too unpredictable. I mean, hell, who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home