Pulpshopgirl

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm so cheap it hurts sometimes.

Here's is my mid-year resolution : the next time I start a knitting project and I don't have the right sized needles and the number of stitches the pattern requires doesn't fit well on my interchangeable needles (my main gripe is they're too short) I will tell myself this, "Spend the money and buy yourself the goddamn bamboo needles". This hopefully will save me much pain and misery spent trying to keep the stitches from falling of the slippery metal needles that are way too short and are also pokey at the end. I mean, shit, I can spend eight bucks at the bar in half an hour, why not spend the eight bucks and make my knitting experience so much better? I think I've learned my lesson. For now...

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger hardcori said...

I agree, it's worth the purchase of the correct needles. Knitting is supposed to be FUN, right? not aggravating....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home