Pulpshopgirl

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Trip #2

Alright, I'm back now with more amazing photos of my trip, on land!
Here's Carole and Don, Jen's awesome parents, enjoying the boat ride across Lake Como

Jen and I battling some major stair action in Belagio (notice I'm smoking, how hardcore am I!)

Jen and I enjoying some pretend huge ice cream. This was actually a trash can, they were everywhere, in Italy and Greece.

All of us at the fountain in front of the way old villa.

And then the demon beer...This high octane crazy ass beer fueled the night that had Jen and I cruising the streets of Lake Como with the bartender from the hotel and his friend. Eventually, this night, both of us would make out with different people in the same conference room at the hotel at different times. We then had breakfast, delicious coffee, a half hour nap and arrived, very haggard in...

Beautiful Milan. Everyone there was very well dressed and walked quickly, not helpful when you feel like you're dying.

Later that day we arrived in Venice where we had a small and wierd hotel room. I met with Jay Standard (of whom, in my haggard state, I took no pictures)

The next day we were well rested enough to give multiple thumbs up on a bridge over the canal. Shortly after we boarded the boat.

Soon, hopefully after I steal Jen's photos, I will have part 3 for you...

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this recap rules! love it. i totally want to do europe with you!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

Nice work, homie.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger nicool said...

Hey libby it's me nicole, successfully stalking you. Boy am I glad I did, you gots mad content on here. My blog is tongue-in-cheek dramatic, feel free to make of me.
ex-oh ex-oh,
-nicool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home