Pulpshopgirl

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Goddamn!

Somehow the entire month of July went by without a single post from me! What a douche bag I am! In my defense, work is insane (I'm at the end of another 7 day week right now) and a lot of other crap has been keeping me busy enough I haven't even mowed my lawn this month. Anyways, in the time since I last posted, ThreadandScissors got married (beautiful, thanks for the gracious invite!), as did Anatomist (Norma has never seen that much action as long as I've had her!), I got a $1.35 raise (cause I rule!), and I read the final Harry Potter (I only cried twice I swear...). Here's a picture of Hardcori and myself (well our hands, really) finger puppet wrestling while waiting in what we thought was a line at the bookstore near Deception Pass for our books at midnight (we are way cool)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home