Pulpshopgirl

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pictures of some awesome biotches

I got a bunch of photos from Ravenmea's camera last night (she has a blog now, BTW, ravenmea.blogspot.com, check it out yo) so here are some pictures of a few of the amazing friends I have.

Reese being a hillbilly with help from some candy teeth


Ravenmea and JW with fierce looks and floating heads


Kris showing off his whitetrashy hottness


Jenn on ANTM night, I think this look was 'surprise'


Phil on ANTM night, his look was motherly

I love my friends. Don't know what I'd do without them, wouldn't want to find out. Holla!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger RAVENMEA said...

ahhhhh!!! remember reese and his hillbilly yuk yuk teeth!!! i love you!!! i cant wait for the photo shoot this wednesday!! and for the record we couldnt do it without you either!! kisses!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home