Pulpshopgirl

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Christmas in May!

The last few days have been like Christmas for me but way cooler. I got a bunch of stuff from my gandparent's estate, got the Softub I ordered a month ago and can finally post the pictures of the knitting I did a while ago. Also I threw in a picture of my cat luxuriating on my old man leather ranch chair.
So first is the lily I knit for my mom. Hope she's not too pissed it's like a month late.

A sideways picture of Vinnie lounging like the cool cat he is.

Another sideways picture of the jumper I knit for Sophia Jane. Turned out fabulously I think!

The bitchin' Softub in my pimped out backyard. This combined with my satin sheets is bound to get me some hot summer action!

The collection of huge keys my grandfather had. Most of them open beer bottles! Church keys indeed!

The set of silver tea kettles that were my grandmother's.

The big one doesn't fit on the cabinet shelf.

The amazing lime green couch that I don't think my grandparent's ever sat on. The cushion is down, it's amazing.

Holy crap, so much cool shit. Also I got an old framed map from my gandparent's stuff and my rocket dog shoes came in the mail. I almost don't know what to do with myself, it's all so exciting and new. Good times.

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! good times indeed! looks like a rocking may for you my dear. and i can't wait to come check out the soft tub!

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er. june. a rocking june. holy crap this year is passing quickly.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

Damn! I would sit on the hell out of that couch!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger hardcori said...

and you'd get hella nekkid in that softtub! right, kfr?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home