Pulpshopgirl

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My crazy family and my cats


This picture didn't come out very well, but you get the idea. My sister, brother and I are making a present for our parents' 30th anniversary. Rachel's writing something, Joel's drawing something and I did this embroidery. 30 years. How crazy is that. I can't really imagine. Anyways, they're having a big party on Sunday and the really crazy part is that my half sister, who just found my mom in November and has never met any of the extended family, is coming to the party where all of my crazy Roseburg aunts will be. Good god. I'm a bit nervous. So, in the spirit of denial and avoidance, here's a cute picture of my cats cuddling and looking sort of like they want to kick some ass. P.S. My mouth plague is much better and I survived the first of two dental cleanings today. Yay.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

Because I've known you for many years means that your cats won't kill me, right? Because from what I'm seeing on the screen, that seems like a distinct possibility right now...

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Noellebert said...

30 years and a plague to boot...love you Libtron...nice stitch

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger hardcori said...

aw, sweet guys! gotta love 'em! wow, have fun on sunday. it'll be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home