Pulpshopgirl

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Satan's Handsweaters


Hi guys. I made handsweaters for myself in red and black (primarily because I ran out of red yarn and had to switch to something else) and have dubbed them 'satan's handsweaters'. Awwaaaawwaaa (insert spooky music and hopefully Mick Mars talking about something creepy). As some of you may know, my life is not the shiz at the moment, so forgive me if I'm not as good about posting for the next while. Or, forgive me for the distinct possibility that I may begin posting all the time for no good reason other than to fill the large amount of free time that I have recently been given. Thank god for friends, T.V. on DVD and trashy magazines.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

1. I am really, really sorry that your life is not the shiz right now. Cori told me.

2. At least we all still have Mick Mars, stumping around somewhere, being creepy to little kids (and everyone else.)

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I am also really, really sorry that your life is not the shiz right now.

2. I am plotting to make an expedition down to portland with the anatomist. If I make it down maybe we can get drunk and yell about Buffy. That always makes me feel a little better.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger hardcori said...

two buckets and a bag of cement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home