Pulpshopgirl

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Money suxx!

So get this, today I come home from work to a nice letter from my bank saying I've overdrafted twice and my account is negative and I should put money in right away. Damn, right? So I go online to transfer the money from savings to checking and... instead of just the two overdrafts the letter mentioned, I've got SEVEN! Thats right everyone, SEVEN! The charges added up to almost 200 dollars! I am such a dumbass! Goddamn washington mutual for not having an overdraft protection thing like u lane-o. I never get charged at u lane-o! I'm totally pissed.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

Y'know...it's pretty stupid to get charged for overdrafts if there's money in another account with the SAME BANK for the SAME PERSON. How hard would it be for them to just automatically cover it from your savings?

Clearly, I'm a banking expert now.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger hardcori said...

yep, thats total bullshit. how lame! with my bank i have this overdraft protection thing, to prevent bouncing checks, i think it goes to my credit card from my checking. but it costs $75 if it happens! boo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home