Pulpshopgirl

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yay vacation, boo normal life!

Yellowstone was the greatest! High adventure was had by all! We saw many things and drove a lot. 2000+ miles, 5 states, two girls a boy and a dog - all in 6 short days. Norma ruled, except for a few disturbing glitches. She kept us warm and housed, even in the snow and walmart parking lots. All in all, a wonderfull time. I will post some pictures soon. After the posting, I plan to delete everything from my memory card for the first time since I got my camera on my 21st birthday! Wow! I'm behind on the times! Anyways, back to work for me. Today I had the exciting experience of having the huge plastic hot dog roller cover-thing hit me squarely in the nose! If I wake up tommorrow without a black eye or two, I will consider the experience a success. Cross yer fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home