Pulpshopgirl

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Slight annoyances and mild discomforts

Today was one of those days: things went mildly ok but most everything had a hint of a little more effort than I would like to put into it. Work was oerwhelmingly like this. I got a message from blockbuster reminding me my movie was late (damn) and then printing my free movie coupon didn't work untill I figured out I had to go to firefox not safari. By then, I was no longer concerned with renting a free movie or getting my movie back more on time than tomorrow, so I decided to download a new ringtone (exciting). This turned out to also be annoying and I had to do it twice. I only hope I don't get charged twice. By the time I finally got the damn rign tone (shout at the devil - pretty much rulz) I decided the only thing for me to do was stay in and reread Harry Potter. That much is going well. They just got to Hogwarts. Now, if this blog won't post, this will officially be the most annoying day ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home