Pulpshopgirl

Friday, September 01, 2006

Goodbye Kobi, we'll miss you.

You'll all be happy to hear Kobi was reunited with his mom last night. I had him for like 3 hours. I think he was bored of me by the end of it. It ws kind of like babysitting a child who's at that awkward age where you feel like you should talk to them but you don't really know what to say. I guess I'm not much of a dog person. He was cute though and he didn't chase the cats or pee on anything. It's too bad I couldn't get a better picture of him though (he was afraid of the camera). He looked like an ewok with an underbite.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger hardcori said...

Kobi was so cute! but I'm glad his mom came to get him. even if you decided you were a dog person, i don't think you would be a Kobi dog person. I'm so glad you're back online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home