Pulpshopgirl

Monday, March 20, 2006

frogging.

Well, once again, somehow I've managed to get the gague off a little on a project. I think I can fix it though. Here's Luke wearing the earflap hat I made.

I would have put a picture of me wearing it but it looked even wierder on me, The earflaps were down almost to my chin. Crap! Also, much to my dismay, I could not figure out how to make a thing called and I-cord (an idiot-cord, oh the irony!) and the ties came out all twisted and bouncy. Good god! But I have faith in this hat. I have frogged the one seen in the picture and am beginning anew with a few altercations to the pattern. Cross your fingers!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger hardcori said...

ah, the picture of the longer existent hat......its a great pic, even if it wasn't a great hat. idiot cord! hah! good luck on the next attempt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home