Pulpshopgirl

Sunday, September 07, 2008

June 25th! Are you fucking kidding me!

I can't believe it's been that long. I mean, I knew it had been a while, but seriously, that's crazy talk! Well, I guess I don't have to say it's been a crazy busy summer, you probably figured as much. My job has been wacky and just when it's supposed to slow down, we have an elephant baby. It's a good thing he's so cute... I think they're still taking votes for his name on the oregon zoo website if anyone's really bored. I got to meet him the other day when I brought the keepers food and he snotted on my short-pants. One of the few major perks to my job.
I have a bitchin' cold right now (mere weeks after my semi anual strep throat, thanks very much 'god of health') and am trying to pull together a very last minute final trailer trip that shall start with hardcori's wedding. Although I have been a very absent internet friend, please cross your internet fingers that I can get my truck into and out of the shop in time for this whole shebang to work out. I'd like to say that someday I won't leave everything to the last minute, but I know that's not ever going to be the case and I guess it wouldn't be as exciting if it was, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home