Pulpshopgirl

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Born to Run, I Am

Once again, the neglecting of the blog. It will only get worse as summer hits, I'm sure, so color me unreliable. Many things have happened in the last bit; all of which I am frankly too tired to mull over and write about. This is the first night in a while that I have come home straight from work, with no real plans and nothing to do but a touch of laundry and some jeopardy watching. It's sad that that's exciting and even more sad that nights like this will be all I have to look forward to once I start my new all-early-all-the-time work thing. 7...7:30 at the latest. There should be laws against such hours of the morning. I will write more later, just wanted to check in internet pals.
Oh, and let's all give a big internet high five to KFR! F yes my friend!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger kungfuramone said...

Thanks, dude.

And I am way sorry to hear about the 7 / 7:30 scene. That implies that you have to get up even earlier than that. And getting up earlier than 7 is simply uncivilized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home